The Villa

The Villa

A typical 1900’s Italian inspired Villa, "Le Roc Fleuri" was originally an hotel restaurant which specialised in sea-food and fish dishes. It was known in the 1910’s as the "Hôtel Réserve du Cap-Fleury".

Property of Madame la Marquise BUCCICO in the 1920’s, the Villa has belonged to the COTTENOT family since 1921, to a succession of three generations of doctors.

(Click the picture to start the slideshow…)
Zoom
Front south side of the Villa
Overview of the south front side of the Villa after its renovation in 2002