From 1920 to 1930

From 1920 to 1930

Between 1921 and 1924, a first phase of study of the interior was launched in order to transform this hotel-restaurant into a Villa, whilst conserving the original ambience. Thus, it can be noted :

closing of East side opening (for front door on ground floor and window for 1st floor),
replacing window-gates by French window on the South side,
building a parking with one floor and a roof terrace with two small rooms.
An overview of the localisation of covered parking and surroundings of the site as seen on pictures available from that period taken from the "basse corniche" road.

Zoom
Overview of the villa in the 1926/1930
For the Villa, we observe the closing of the East facade entrances. It also perceives Dr. Joseph Cottenot and his little son Francois .
Zoom
Overview of the garage building topped by a floor (1924)